At US Addiction, we have a few guidelines that must be met before admission into our program. We realize many families want their loved one to enter treatment, but we won’t force anyone to accept treatment. For that reason, we ask that our patients voluntarily agree to participate in the program. Also, our patients must be at least 18-years-old, medically sound enough to undergo treatment, and have no suicidal or homicidal tendencies.
During the admissions process, we will assess your unique needs and recommend a program based on those criteria.
How the Admissions Process Works
After determining the above, the rest of the admissions process has been carefully designed to be as simple as possible. Here is a brief outline of how the admissions process works:
- First of all, you have to let us know you are ready to leave drugs behind. When you make that phone call, one of our intake counselors will talk with you. He or she can answer any questions you have and then conduct a confidential assessment with you. This assessment helps them determine the best treatment approach for your needs.
- Next, we will discuss the financial arrangements. We accept many insurance policies and also offer various self-pay methods. The goal is to help you get into rehab right away with as little financial burden as possible. Our program is competitively priced, and most people can work out an arrangement that is suitable for their situation.
- The next step involves getting you to the facility. If you live nearby, this won’t be much of a problem. But for those clients who aren’t close by, we can help make arrangements for transportation. We also have a team who schedules flights for clients who need this type of arrangement. The important thing is to get you into treatment as soon as possible, and we will work with you any way we can to ensure your safe arrival.
- When you arrive at the facility, you can expect to spend about one hour going over your physical condition and hearing about the program and the facility. At this time, we will ask questions that will help us determine the best approach to treatment for your situation. We will also be happy to answer any questions you or your family may have.
- Now you are ready to begin detox. This is the first major step in your recovery process. Before you can focus on learning how to live without drugs, your cravings for the drug must be eliminated. Detox allows your body to eliminate the toxins that produce those cravings. In our detox program, you can be assured that your comfort and safety are our utmost priorities.
Remember, we have helped thousands of people overcome their fear of detox and rehab. These individuals are now living the happy, drug-free lifestyles that they deserve. You can be one of those success stories.
We Are With You Step by Step
We know this is a difficult decision. And, we understand it won’t be easy. In fact, a study conducted by SAMHSA shows that one of the reasons many people don’t get addiction treatment is because they are overwhelmed by the complex process involved. That’s why we have applied our knowledge and expertise to create an admissions process that is straightforward and quickly administered.
At US Addictions, our success is entirely dependent on your success, so, we will be with you every step of the way. If you’re ready to begin, call now.